isimSoftware Lotus Notes Calendars to ICS Converter
An advanced program to convert Lotus Notes calendar into ICS in batch and with top accuracy.
Tool to Convert TGZ File into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG and MBOX etc.
Personal License Price: 14$ – Click here to buy this software
Technical Key Features
- Convert Louts Notes Calendars to ICS Files
- Convert Lotus Notes Calendars to MSG
- Convert Lotus Notes Calendars to Outlook PST
- Support all Lotus Notes Version
- Support Windows 10/8/7/others
Your wait for a reliable Lotus Notes to ICS conversion is now over. The isimSoftware tool enables you to extract entire calendar details of Lotus Notes to ICS file format. The tool keeps data intact and provides unlimited data conversion.
- Export appointments, meetings, events, alerts etc. in ICS format
- Create a single ICS file for every calendar of NSF file
- Retain all meta properties of calendars during NSF to ICS Export
- Necessity to install Lotus Notes client on your machine
- Convert single or multiple calendars into ICS file
- No restrictions of file dimension for NSF to ICS Conversion
- Batch export facility to export multiple Lotus Notes calendars to ICS
- Note: Lotus Notes installation is required for NSF Conversion & file should not be encrypted
Significant characteristics of Lotus Notes to ICS Conversion Software
Popular File Format
Universally accepted format
The software converts Lotus Notes calendars to ICS format which is universally accepted by applications like Yahoo calendars, Thunderbird, Google Calendar etc. Therefore, this conversion tool gives users the facility to access calendars in other applications also.
Save Calendars in Any Location
Save resultant file at desired location
The NSF calendar to ICS Converter gives users the permission to save the converted ICS files at any desired location or has the authority to create a new folder to save .ics files after completing the conversion of NSF Calendars entries to ICS.
Support MS Outlook
Open in Microsoft Outlook
By exporting Lotus Notes calendars to ICS format, users get the facility to view the calendars entries on MS Outlook. This will work well for those users who are working on multiple platforms like Lotus Notes and MS Outlook.
Maintain Calendars Property
Maintain Meta Properties of NSF Calendars
When the users export NSF Calendars data to iCalendar format, the software exports complete data along with details from Lotus Notes to ICS format. There will be no loss and damage to any calendar entry. The whole process gets complete with perfection.
Do I need Lotus Notes application installed on the machine for conversion?
Does the software create a single ICS file for every calendar?
Can I run this software on Windows 10 environment?
Can I move the converted ICS file to my Gmail account?