isimSoftware Vehicle Organizer
Track your vehicle’s fuel efficiency, service schedules and service history drivers, parts, vendors, and contacts.
Personal License Price: 59$ Click here to buy this software
isimSoftware Vehicle Organizer provides vehicle and fleet owners a central database for storing information about scheduled and completed maintenance, parts, expenses, vendors, fuel usage, and more. Service schedules may be created one service item at a time, or if you prefer, you may save a group of service items as a template, and apply the template to one or more vehicles. Service items may then be added or removed from individual vehicle schedules if needed for special cases. A reminder window will open when the program starts up if you have any upcoming or overdue service. In addition, you may run reports to display the service schedule and next due date for one or all of your vehicles. Service and expense reports may be displayed, printed, or exported to a variety of formats. Additional reports are available for your Parts List, Vendor Contacts, and Vendor Addresses.
How It Works
Vehicles are added to the system and displayed along the left side navigation list, allowing you to quickly switch the view from one vehicle to another. Common types of service may be added to the master service item list, and then service schedule templates may be created to allow you to apply complete service schedules to a vehicle all at once, saving time in data entry. After setting up the service schedules, isimSoftware Vehicle Organizer Software will monitor the schedules and alert you when you open the software if any service is upcoming or overdue. Current mileage is updated automatically as new Fuel entries are added, or you may update the mileage manually by setting the Odometer reading.
A disciplined approach to service and maintenance is critical to keep your vehicle or equipment in top condition and maintain it’s resale value. Maintain your vehicle log book on your computer and get reminders when service is due with isimSoftware Vehicle Organizer Software.
Track your vehicle’s fuel efficiency.
When you fill up your tank, keep your receipt and then enter the usage data into isimSoftware Vehicle Organizer . Your fuel efficiency will be calculated, and you can identify long term trends to help spot problems before unplanned critical service becomes due.
Track your vehicle’s service schedules and service history.
With isimSoftware Vehicle Organizer you can create a unique service schedule for each vehicle you own. isimSoftware Vehicle Organizer Software reminds you as the service due date comes near. Easily track the service status for all of your vehicles and equipment with simple red, yellow, green status indicators. When the service has been finished, just mark the item as complete to automatically add it to your vehicle’s service history.
Track your vehicle’s drivers, parts, vendors, and contacts.
When replacing parts on your vehicles, add the parts, vendors, and contacts to your isimSoftware Vehicle Organizer Software database. If the part needs to be replaced again, you’ll have all the information you need right at your fingertips.
- Track unlimited number of vehicles.
- Schedule recurring maintenance and inspection items by miles, kilometers, or hours.
- Track your vehicle’s completed service and expenses.
- Track your vehicle’s fuel efficiency over time (miles/gallon, kilometers/liter).
- Maintain a database of the parts used on your vehicles.
- Track related vendors and contacts.
- Set options to track in US or Metric units.
- Print reports and export to various formats.
- Track and report on business vs. personal miles.
- Track drivers and their licenses/certifications/accidents.
- Track vehicle service schedules.
- Track completed service and expenses.
- Track fuel usage.
- Track parts, vendors, and drivers.
- Print and email reports in a variety of formats (.pdf, .xls, .html, and more).
- Proactively plan and manage your vehicle’s service throughout its useful life.
- Identify vehicles with poor mileage or routinely requiring expensive repairs.
- Report and summarize the data for regulatory or tax requirements.