isimSoftware IMAP Mail Backup Tool
All in One App to Create Backup of IMAP Server to PST/MSG/EML/EMLX/MBOX/HTML/PDF format
Personal License Price: 12$ – Click here to buy this software
Tool to Export Server backup into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, PDF, HTML, MHTML and MBOX File Format
Technical Key Features
- Backup in EML Format
- Backup in MSG Format
- Backup in MBOX Format
- Backup in EMLX Format
- Backup in Outlook PST Format
- Backup in HTML/MHTML/PDF
- Support Plain Text, RTF & HTML Formats
- Support Windows 10/8/7/others
Impressive Features that can Drive You Crazy
- Offer backup of user’s specified IMAP account or IMAP host
- Export a filtered IMAP emails to offer desired backup goals
- Support filtration of the data in multiple ways like naming and destination path
- Exporting emails from IMAP to PST/MSG
- Export IMAP emails to EML/EMLX/MBOX
- A lightweight program doesn’t occupy much space in the system
- Easy to configure and operate, doesn’t need help from third app to run swiftly
- Preserve folders and sub-folders structure while backup process is active
- The license of the app offers unlimited backup of IMAP files
Advanced key Features of IMAP Mail Backup Software
Convert IMAP to PST/MSG
The converter saves IMAP to PST and IMAP to MSG file format. Thus, users can access IMAP emails on MS Outlook email client. Once the conversion process takes place successfully, it opens IMAP data on MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 without any restriction.
Convert IMAP to EML/EMLX/MBOX
The all-in-one app offers swift migration of IMAP to EML and IMAP to MBOX. With this advanced conversion, the tool supports access of IMAP to Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird, WLM, SeaMonkey and many other apps.
Backup of Filtered Data
The IMAP converter supports backup of only filtered IMAP files. To backup specific account data, users have to provide email address, correct password and IMAP details including IMAP host and IMAP port No. All required IMAP files can convert into PST/EML/EMLX/MBOX file format.
Save Data to User’s Specified Location
The utility has been designed to convert and manage IMAP files conveniently. It offers to select the required file format, the desired file name and the destination path of the converted data. It can be any folder or sub-folder of your choice.
Does the app need internet connection while performing backup process?
Can I save backup of any email account using IMAP?
Do I need additional apps to run the program?
Does it allow backup of IMAP mailbox to PDF?