Phone Number Extractor Files Extracts Phone/Mobile/Fax Numbers From Document Files Such As (PDF, Doc, DOCX, XML, HTML, Xls, Ppt, XlsX, PPTX, RTF, POT, DOT, DOTX, DOTM, CSV, ASP Etc) And All Supported Formats.Main Features
Phone Number Extractor Files Software extracts Phone/Mobile/ Fax numbers from PDF.
Phone Number Extractor Files Software extracts Phone/Mobile/ Fax numbers from WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT.
It has the option for to remove duplicate number from extracted phone numbers.
Personal License Price: 19$ – Click here to buy this software
Phone Number Extractor Files extracts Phone/Mobile/Fax Numbers from document files such as (PDF, doc, DOCX, XML, HTML, xls, ppt, xlsX, PPTX, RTF, POT, DOT, DOTX, DOTM, CSV, ASP etc) and all supported formats. It can extracts PHONE/ MOBILE/FAX numbers from PDF, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DOC etc. It extracts only the Phone/Mobile/Fax numbers those you require not all available numbers from files, so it supports Numbers Filter.
Phone Number Extractor Files extracts not only from a specific file but also from a folder. It saves your lot of time by fetching phone number from a folder in just a click. Your all the files that have phone number can be extracted. It has the option for to remove duplicate number from extracted phone numbers. Phone number file extractor extracts contact number from files of supported formats. It is compatible with windows operating system.
Extracted Phone /Mobile/ Fax numbers can be saved in .CSV (open in Excel) or .Txt(Opens in Notepad) file.
- Phone Number Extractor Files Software extracts Phone/Mobile/ Fax numbers from PDF.
- Phone Number Extractor Files Software extracts Phone/Mobile/ Fax numbers from EXCEL.
- Phone Number Extractor Files Software extracts Phone/Mobile/ Fax numbers from PowerPoint.
- Phone Number Extractor Files Software extracts Phone/Mobile/ Fax numbers from WORD.
- It has the option for to remove duplicate number from extracted phone numbers.
- Phone Number File Extractor extract contact number from files of supported formats.
- Phone Number Extractor Software save all extracted numbers in .CSV(open in Excel) or .Txt(Opens in Notepad) file.
How It Works
How it works :
- Add Files from which you want to extract Phone Numbers/ Mobile Numbers.
- Add files manually or select a folder to add files from whole Folder.
- Press “Start Extracting” button.
- Filter Phone Numbers (with many filteration criteria) by click on Filter button.
- Press Save Numbers button to save extracted Phone Numbers List.
- Win7/Win8/Win10/ Win XP/ Vista
- .Net Framework v2.0
- GUI with Multi Language support.
- Optimized for Windows 10
How to extract phone numbers from Files?
Q 1 . How to Signup and Login?
To Improve user Experience and Security we Introduce in our Software.
Q 2 . How to Activate License?
After Login you can Activate your license. The License will Assigned on the Email and always will work with that email.You can’t assign license to other email after activation.
Step 1: Visit Help Menu and Select Activate
Step 2: Enter the License Key then Click on Activate Button
Q 2 . How to Extract Phone Number from various files?
First ‘Run’ the software.
Now you can choose files from hard drive by clicking the option “Add Files”.
you can add files from a whole folder by click “Add Files From Folder” button.
If you want to remove some files from a Files List, select files and press delete key on the keyboard or Delete Selected Files option.
Now press “Start Extracting” Button for start Extract Phone Numbers.
Phone Number Extractor Files
Phone Number Extractor Files
You can set some searching options from “Settings” Panel in Phone Number Extractor Files.
Setting Show Load Files Option enables this software to showing the loading files option when you want to add files from directory / sub directory.
You can Remove duplicate Phone numbers by check the “Auto Remove Duplicates” button from the list.
Extract Numbers :
You can extract numbers by check the “Auto Extract Number” button and you get the list of Phone numbers from the selected files or folder.
Text Option :
You can Extract Phone numbers by check the “Text tab” and you get the list of Phone Numbers from the selected option like Plain Text, Text Frame, Header, Footer, EndNotes, FootNotes, Comments and Master Slides.
Q.3. How to Filter Extracted Phone Numbers?
If you extract the phone/mobile/fax numbers from Files but some of all extracted phone/mobile/fax numbers are not useful.
You can add the criteria of removing those phone/mobile/fax numbers in filter of phone/mobile/fax numbers .
Apply “Filter Phone Numbers” button.
It will refine the list of phone/mobile/fax numbers according to your requirement.
Q.4. How to Save Extracted Phone Numbers?
Extracted Phone/Mobile/Fax Numbers can be saved in in .CSV(open in Excel) or .Txt(Opens in Notepad) file by click “Save Numbers ” button.