PowerPoint Files Binder Is An Ingenious Tool Designed To Bind Large Number Of PPT Files And Convert Them Into An Individual PPT File. The Tool Is Well Equipped With All The Features That Can Merge PowerPoint Files Of All Formats Like .Ppt, Pptx.
It can split PPT slides converting them into new files.
The tool supports all extensions of PPT files like .ppt, .pptx, etc.
Users can dump as many files as they want.
The new files can be saved in a target folder chosen by the user.
Personal License Price: 19$ – Click here to buy this software
PowerPoint File Splitter is an ingenious tool developed & designed to create new files out of PPT slides. It is state of art apparatus that has expertise in splitting PPT files of all extensions like .ppt, .pptx, etc. It has the strength to process huge amount of PPT files in one go. The software works exactly as you command saving huge time of yours.
This PPT file splitter tool has all the characteristics required to split files and create a new one. After the new files are created you can save them in a folder of your choice. It can also perform well in all versions of MS Office like 2013, 2010 & 2007. The software works smoothly in all of them. All these features place it on the top as compared to other tools of this field. The tool accomplishes task with the minimum possible time saving effort of the user. It is the best software to split PPT files.
- It can split PPT slides converting them into new files.
- The tool supports all extensions of PPT files like .ppt, .pptx, etc.
- Users can dump as many files as they want.
- The new files can be saved in a target folder chosen by the user.
- It can be implemented in all versions of MS Office like 2013, 2010 & 2007.
- The software is very accurate in the job taking the least time.
- The tool can be easily handled in day to day office work.
- It is the best software to split PPT files.
How It Works
How it works :
- First step: click on ‘Add Files’ and ‘Add Folder’ to Add powerpoint Files to the list.
- Second step: Click on Start button.
- Select file location to save processed file.
- Open target folder to check the result.
- Windows 10, Windows 7
Q 1 . How to Add Files and Folders to the list?
Step 1: Add Files (.ppt, .pptx).
Add Files – In this step you can add MS PowerPoint files like .ppt, .pptx. You need click on ‘Add file’ and a dialogue box of files will be shown from where you can select the files. You can also select a whole consisting of word files by clicking on ‘Add Folder’.
Q.3. How to Start Splitting the file?
Click on “Start Splitter” button to split all the slides into one file. After clicking on start button file folder option will open and you can change or browse the output folder location to save the processed files.